Ever guested on a podcast and just not heard back from the host? Is your episode live? Where? Has it even been edited yet?
That’s happened to me enough times that I started a service about it.
This service puts us on the case–you let us know the host’s name and email and we’ll keep in contact with them about when the episode is live and where to find it, but we’ll also craft microcontent and social media blurbs for you, about the show you just guested on.
You’re spending your time guesting on shows. We can help your episode be heard. It helps you (and that host!) get more eyes and ears on your expertise and story.
This service is for unlimited episodes and covers the following:
- Setup of intake form for you to let us know the show you were just on
- Continued follow up with host to determine estimated release date
- Creation of microcontent for your episode
- Development of social media blurbs for your episode
- Providing said microcontent and blurbs straight to you so you can publish closer to the date the episode goes live